You can find on this page details on how to remove Hexagon 5.0.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hexagon 5.0.1 from your PCDivarin
. Additional info about Divarin can be read here
. More details about the app Hexagon 5.0.1 can be seen at http://craters.sourceforge.net
. Hexagon 5.0.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hexagon folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Hexagon 5.0.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hexagon\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called hexagon.exe and it has a size of 1.78 MB (1863680 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Hexagon 5.0.1. They occupy 1.85 MB (1940937
bytes) on disk.
- hexagon.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Hexagon 5.0.1 version 5.0.1
Hexagon 5.0.1 is an application released by Divarin. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hexagon 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hexagon 5.0.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hexagon 5.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hexagon 5.0.1". If it exists on your system the Hexagon 5.0.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Hexagon 5.0.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hexagon 5.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hexagon 5.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://craters.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hexagon\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hexagon 5.0.1.
8. After removing Hexagon 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hexagon 5.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hexagon 5.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hexagon 5.0.1 by Divarin from your computer, nor are we saying that Hexagon 5.0.1 by Divarin is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hexagon 5.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:15:49.800