HexChat (x64) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HexChat (x64) from your PCHexChat
. You can read more on HexChat or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.hexchat.org/
if you want to read more on HexChat (x64) on HexChat's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\HexChat directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HexChat (x64) is C:\Program Files\HexChat\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. hexchat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 678.00 KB (694272 bytes) on disk.
HexChat (x64) contains of the executables below. They take 1.81 MB (1900249
bytes) on disk.
- hexchat.exe (678.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about HexChat (x64) version 2.9.5
only. Click on the links below for other HexChat (x64) versions:
HexChat (x64) is an application by HexChat. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase HexChat (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HexChat (x64) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HexChat (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "HexChat (x64)". If it exists on your system the HexChat (x64) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HexChat (x64) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HexChat (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HexChat (x64):
- The publisher is: http://www.hexchat.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HexChat\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HexChat (x64).
8. After uninstalling HexChat (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HexChat (x64) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HexChat (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HexChat (x64) by HexChat from your computer, nor are we saying that HexChat (x64) by HexChat is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HexChat (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-03 17:40:02.973