Hex Editor II 2.1
This web page is about Hex Editor II 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 from your PCDiplodock
. More information on Diplodock can be found here
. You can read more about about Hex Editor II 2.1 at http://www.diplodock.com/Products/HexEditor2/default.aspx
. Hex Editor II 2.1 is typically set up in the C:\Programmer\Hex Editor 2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Programmer\Hex Editor 2\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1. Hex Editor II 2.1's main file takes about 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) and is named HexEditor2.exe.
Hex Editor II 2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 268.29 KB (274732
bytes) on disk.
- HexEditor2.exe (216.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Hex Editor II 2.1.
Hex Editor II 2.1 is a program marketed by Diplodock. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hex Editor II 2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hex Editor II 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hex Editor II 2.1". If it exists on your system the Hex Editor II 2.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Hex Editor II 2.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hex Editor II 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hex Editor II 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diplodock.com/Products/HexEditor2/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmer\Hex Editor 2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hex Editor II 2.1.
8. After removing Hex Editor II 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hex Editor II 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hex Editor II 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 by Diplodock from your PC, nor are we saying that Hex Editor II 2.1 by Diplodock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:29:01.250