Hex Editor II 2.1
This web page is about Hex Editor II 2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 from your PCDiplodock
. More information on Diplodock can be found here
. You can read more about about Hex Editor II 2.1 at http://www.diplodock.com/Products/HexEditor2/default.aspx
. Hex Editor II 2.1 is typically set up in the C:\Programmer\Hex Editor 2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Programmer\Hex Editor 2\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1. Hex Editor II 2.1's main file takes about 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) and is named HexEditor2.exe.
Hex Editor II 2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 268.29 KB (274732
bytes) on disk.
- HexEditor2.exe (216.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Hex Editor II 2.1.
Hex Editor II 2.1 is a program marketed by Diplodock. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hex Editor II 2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hex Editor II 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hex Editor II 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Hex Editor II 2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Hex Editor II 2.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hex Editor II 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hex Editor II 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.diplodock.com/Products/HexEditor2/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmer\Hex Editor 2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hex Editor II 2.1.
8. After removing Hex Editor II 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hex Editor II 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hex Editor II 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 by Diplodock from your PC, nor are we saying that Hex Editor II 2.1 by Diplodock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hex Editor II 2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:29:01.250