Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33
This web page is about Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 from your systemHeroku, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Heroku, Inc.. More details about Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 can be found at http://www.heroku.com/
. Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ruby.exe is the Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33's main executable file and it takes approximately 120.91 KB (123814 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33. They take an average of 2.04 MB (2141938
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ruby.exe (120.91 KB)
- rubyw.exe (120.91 KB)
The current page applies to Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 version 3.42.33
Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 is a program marketed by the software company Heroku, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 or simply click the Search field and type in "Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33". The Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33:
- The software company is: http://www.heroku.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33.
8. After removing Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 by Heroku, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 by Heroku, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.33 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:24:38.530