Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25
This page is about Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 from your systemHeroku, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Heroku, Inc.. More information about Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 can be found at http://www.heroku.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku directory (same installation drive as Windows). Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named ruby.exe and occupies 120.91 KB (123814 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25. They take about 2.04 MB (2141938
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ruby.exe (120.91 KB)
- rubyw.exe (120.91 KB)
This web page is about Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 version 3.42.25
Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 is a program marketed by the software company Heroku, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25". If it exists on your system the Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.heroku.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25.
8. After uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 by Heroku, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 by Heroku, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.42.25 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 11:17:16.980