Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3
This web page is about Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 from your PCHeroku, Inc.
. More information on Heroku, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 at http://www.heroku.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and occupies 693.85 KB (710504 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3. They take 693.85 KB (710504
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.21.3
of Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3.
Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 is a program offered by the software company Heroku, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3". If it is installed on your PC the Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 app will be found automatically. When you click Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.heroku.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3.
8. After removing Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 by Heroku, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 by Heroku, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.21.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 05:21:05.597