Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1
This info is about Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 from your systemHeroku, Inc.
. More information on Heroku, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the software Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 can be seen at http://www.heroku.com/
. Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ruby.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 68.59 KB (70239 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1. They take about 2.09 MB (2195766
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (693.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- ruby.exe (68.59 KB)
- rubyw.exe (68.59 KB)
- edicon.exe (19.00 KB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- stub.exe (46.00 KB)
- stubw.exe (44.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 version 3.12.1
Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is an application offered by the software company Heroku, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1". The Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 application will be found automatically. When you select Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.heroku.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1.
8. After uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 by Heroku, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 by Heroku, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 08:27:55.157