Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1
This info is about Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 from your systemHeroku, Inc.
. More information on Heroku, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the software Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 can be seen at http://www.heroku.com/
. Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ruby.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 68.59 KB (70239 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1. They take about 2.09 MB (2195766
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (693.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- ruby.exe (68.59 KB)
- rubyw.exe (68.59 KB)
- edicon.exe (19.00 KB)
- lzma.exe (63.50 KB)
- stub.exe (46.00 KB)
- stubw.exe (44.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 version 3.12.1
Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is an application offered by the software company Heroku, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1". If it exists on your system the Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.heroku.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1.
8. After uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 by Heroku, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 by Heroku, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.12.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 08:27:55.157