Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia
This web page is about Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Additional info about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\HeroesofHellas2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Viva Media\HeroesofHellas2\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia. hoh2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 876.84 KB (897880 bytes) on disk.
Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia contains of the executables below. They take 4.04 MB (4236015
bytes) on disk.
- hoh2.exe (876.84 KB)
- hoh2.wrp.exe (2.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (351.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia. Click on the links below for other Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia versions:
Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia is an application offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia". If it is installed on your PC the Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia app will be found automatically. When you select Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia.
8. After uninstalling Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:47:33.283