Heroes & Generals GC
This info is about Heroes & Generals GC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Heroes & Generals GC from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. The program is often located in the C:\GamesMailRu\Heroes & Generals GC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Heroes & Generals GC. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.88 MB (6169504 bytes).
Heroes & Generals GC contains of the executables below. They take 6.42 MB (6727488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.88 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This data is about Heroes & Generals GC version 1.19
alone. Click on the links below for other Heroes & Generals GC versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Heroes & Generals GC we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Heroes & Generals GC
Heroes & Generals GC is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Heroes & Generals GC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Heroes & Generals GC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Heroes & Generals GC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Heroes & Generals GC". If it is installed on your PC the Heroes & Generals GC app will be found automatically. After you click Heroes & Generals GC in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Heroes & Generals GC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Heroes & Generals GC.
8. After uninstalling Heroes & Generals GC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Heroes & Generals GC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Heroes & Generals GC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Heroes & Generals GC by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Heroes & Generals GC by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Heroes & Generals GC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 06:17:32.737