Hero of the Kingdom II
This page is about Hero of the Kingdom II for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hero of the Kingdom II from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Hero of the Kingdom 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Hero of the Kingdom II is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Hero of the Kingdom 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Hero of the Kingdom II.exe and occupies 1.76 MB (1840600 bytes).
Hero of the Kingdom II is comprised of the following executables which take 3.07 MB (3215727
bytes) on disk:
- Hero of the Kingdom II.exe (1.76 MB)
- Hero of the Kingdom II.wrp.exe (942.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Hero of the Kingdom II.
Hero of the Kingdom II is a program offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hero of the Kingdom II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Hero of the Kingdom II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hero of the Kingdom II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hero of the Kingdom II". If it exists on your system the Hero of the Kingdom II program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hero of the Kingdom II in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hero of the Kingdom II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hero of the Kingdom II.
8. After removing Hero of the Kingdom II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hero of the Kingdom II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hero of the Kingdom II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hero of the Kingdom II by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hero of the Kingdom II by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hero of the Kingdom II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 16:23:43.447