Herbie is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Herbie from your PCSave.Tv
. You can read more on Save.Tv or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://save.tv
if you want to read more on Herbie on Save.Tv's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Herbie directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Herbie by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Herbie\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Herbie.exe and it has a size of 3.79 MB (3971272 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Herbie . They take 5.27 MB (5522320
bytes) on disk.
- Herbie.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Herbie . Click on the links below for other Herbie versions:
...click to view all...
Herbie is an application offered by Save.Tv. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Herbie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Herbie with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Herbie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Herbie ". If it is installed on your PC the Herbie app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Herbie in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Herbie , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Herbie :
- The software company is: http://save.tv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Herbie\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Herbie .
8. After uninstalling Herbie , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Herbie which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Herbie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Herbie by Save.Tv from your computer, we are not saying that Herbie by Save.Tv is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Herbie supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 13:13:46.567