You can find below detailed information on how to remove HelpSmith 8.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HelpSmith 8.3 from your PCDivcom Software
. Further information on Divcom Software can be found here
. More information about the application HelpSmith 8.3 can be seen at http://www.helpsmith.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HelpSmith directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HelpSmith\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HelpSmith 8.3. HelpSmith 8.3's main file takes around 26.71 MB (28009600 bytes) and its name is HelpSmith.exe.
HelpSmith 8.3 contains of the executables below. They take 31.20 MB (32715344
bytes) on disk.
- HelpSmith.exe (26.71 MB)
- htmlhelp.exe (3.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to HelpSmith 8.3 version 8.3
HelpSmith 8.3 is an application offered by Divcom Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase HelpSmith 8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HelpSmith 8.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HelpSmith 8.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HelpSmith 8.3". The HelpSmith 8.3 application will be found automatically. After you select HelpSmith 8.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HelpSmith 8.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HelpSmith 8.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.helpsmith.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HelpSmith\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HelpSmith 8.3.
8. After uninstalling HelpSmith 8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HelpSmith 8.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HelpSmith 8.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HelpSmith 8.3 by Divcom Software from your PC, we are not saying that HelpSmith 8.3 by Divcom Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HelpSmith 8.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 12:22:23.810