Help & Manual 7
Help & Manual 7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Help & Manual 7 from your systemEC Software
. Check out here
for more details on EC Software. Click on http://www.helpandmanual.com
to get more facts about Help & Manual 7 on EC Software's website. Help & Manual 7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EC Software\HelpAndManual7 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Help & Manual 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EC Software\HelpAndManual7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 41.96 MB (44000136 bytes) on disk and is called HELPMAN.EXE.
Help & Manual 7 contains of the executables below. They take 87.95 MB (92222656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HELPMAN.EXE (41.96 MB)
- HM2GO.EXE (3.36 MB)
- HMC.exe (805.88 KB)
- HMDesigner.exe (15.29 MB)
- HMXConv.exe (3.18 MB)
- hmzindexer.exe (7.03 MB)
- Impict.exe (14.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.02 KB)
- SandcastleGui.exe (33.50 KB)
- AggregateByNamespace.exe (12.00 KB)
- BuildAssembler.exe (9.50 KB)
- ChmBuilder.exe (21.00 KB)
- DBCSFix.exe (12.00 KB)
- MergeXml.exe (10.50 KB)
- MRefBuilder.exe (737.00 KB)
- MSHCPackager.exe (23.00 KB)
- SegregateByAssembly.exe (11.00 KB)
- SegregateByNamespace.exe (11.50 KB)
- VersionBuilder.exe (18.00 KB)
- XslTransform.exe (12.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Help & Manual 7 version 7.4.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Help & Manual 7 versions:
...click to view all...
Help & Manual 7 is a program released by the software company EC Software. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Help & Manual 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Help & Manual 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Help & Manual 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Help & Manual 7". If it is installed on your PC the Help & Manual 7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Help & Manual 7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Help & Manual 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Help & Manual 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.helpandmanual.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EC Software\HelpAndManual7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Help & Manual 7.
8. After removing Help & Manual 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Help & Manual 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Help & Manual 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Help & Manual 7 by EC Software from your computer, we are not saying that Help & Manual 7 by EC Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Help & Manual 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 06:19:29.007