Hello Venice 2 fr
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Hello Venice 2 fr for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hello Venice 2 fr from your PCBoonty
. Open here
for more information on Boonty. Please follow http://www.boonty.com/
if you want to read more on Hello Venice 2 fr on Boonty's website. Hello Venice 2 fr is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Hello Venice 2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Hello Venice 2 fr's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Hello Venice 2\unins000.exe". Hello Venice 2 fr's main file takes about 9.22 MB (9668016 bytes) and is named HelloVenice2.exe.
Hello Venice 2 fr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.96 MB (10444553
bytes) on disk.
- HelloVenice2.exe (9.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.07 KB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
The current page applies to Hello Venice 2 fr version 2
Hello Venice 2 fr is a program released by Boonty. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Hello Venice 2 fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hello Venice 2 fr from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hello Venice 2 fr or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hello Venice 2 fr". The Hello Venice 2 fr application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hello Venice 2 fr in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hello Venice 2 fr, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hello Venice 2 fr:
- The publisher is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Hello Venice 2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hello Venice 2 fr.
8. After removing Hello Venice 2 fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hello Venice 2 fr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hello Venice 2 fr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hello Venice 2 fr by Boonty from your computer, nor are we saying that Hello Venice 2 fr by Boonty is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hello Venice 2 fr supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:30:17.590