Hello Neighbor Alpha 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 from your systemDynamic Pixels
. Additional info about Dynamic Pixels can be read here
. More information about the application Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 can be found at https://helloneighborgame.com
. Usually the Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HelloNeighborReborn.exe and its approximative size is 368.00 KB (376832 bytes).
Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 146.68 MB (153807856
bytes) on disk:
- HelloNeighborReborn.exe (368.00 KB)
- CrashReportClient.exe (13.16 MB)
- UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe (38.17 MB)
- HelloNeighborReborn.exe (95.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Hello Neighbor Alpha 2.
If you are manually uninstalling Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Hello Neighbor Alpha 1.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Hello Neighbor Alpha 2.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Hello Neighbor Alpha 3.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Hello Neighbor Alpha 4.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 1092720
Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 is an application by the software company Dynamic Pixels. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hello Neighbor Alpha 2". If it is installed on your PC the Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 app will be found very quickly. After you click Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hello Neighbor Alpha 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hello Neighbor Alpha 2:
- The web site of the program is: https://helloneighborgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hello Neighbor Alpha 2.
8. After uninstalling Hello Neighbor Alpha 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 by Dynamic Pixels from your computer, nor are we saying that Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 by Dynamic Pixels is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hello Neighbor Alpha 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 16:43:57.110