This web page contains complete information on how to remove Helix Native for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Helix Native from your computerTeam V.R
. More information about Team V.R can be found here
. You can see more info about Helix Native at http://software.line6.com
. Helix Native is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Vstplugins folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Helix Native's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Line 6\Helix Native\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 152.00 KB (155648 bytes) on disk and is labeled Rapture.exe.
Helix Native is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.83 MB (2962263
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- fabfilter patcher.exe (310.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (238.19 KB)
- Rapture.exe (152.00 KB)
- Rapture.exe (157.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.46 KB)
- Uninstall G8 Gate Demo 64 Bit.exe (64.71 KB)
The current page applies to Helix Native version 1.5.0
only. For more Helix Native versions please click below:
Helix Native is a program marketed by the software company Team V.R. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Helix Native is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Helix Native from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Helix Native or simply click the Search field and type in "Helix Native". If it exists on your system the Helix Native program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Helix Native in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Helix Native, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helix Native:
- The publisher is: http://software.line6.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Line 6\Helix Native\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Helix Native.
8. After removing Helix Native, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Helix Native that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Helix Native with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Helix Native by Team V.R from your PC, we are not saying that Helix Native by Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Helix Native supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 23:15:11.337