Helium Music Manager 11.5
Helium Music Manager 11.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Helium Music Manager 11.5 from your systemImploded Software
. Further information on Imploded Software can be found here
. You can read more about related to Helium Music Manager 11.5 at http://www.helium-music-manager.com
. Helium Music Manager 11.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intermedia Software\Helium 11 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Helium Music Manager 11.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intermedia Software\Helium 11\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 25.34 MB (26569744 bytes) on disk and is titled helium11.exe.
Helium Music Manager 11.5 contains of the executables below. They take 31.51 MB (33043745
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fpcalc.exe (1.97 MB)
- helium11.exe (25.34 MB)
- MTPRefresh.exe (21.50 KB)
- sseutil.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (736.66 KB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- lame.exe (546.00 KB)
- metaflac.exe (144.00 KB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mpcgain.exe (142.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (982.00 KB)
- VorbisGain.exe (160.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
- wvgain.exe (188.00 KB)
This page is about Helium Music Manager 11.5 version 18.104.22.16825
If you are manually uninstalling Helium Music Manager 11.5 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Helium Music Manager 11.5 is a program by the software company Imploded Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Helium Music Manager 11.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Helium Music Manager 11.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Helium Music Manager 11.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Helium Music Manager 11.5". If it is installed on your PC the Helium Music Manager 11.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Helium Music Manager 11.5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Helium Music Manager 11.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helium Music Manager 11.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.helium-music-manager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intermedia Software\Helium 11\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Helium Music Manager 11.5.
8. After uninstalling Helium Music Manager 11.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Helium Music Manager 11.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Helium Music Manager 11.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Helium Music Manager 11.5 by Imploded Software from your PC, we are not saying that Helium Music Manager 11.5 by Imploded Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Helium Music Manager 11.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:39:38.987