Helium 14.7.16426.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Helium 14.7.16426.0 from your systemImploded Software AB
. Further information on Imploded Software AB can be seen here
. More information about the app Helium 14.7.16426.0 can be found at http://www.imploded.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Imploded Software\Helium 14 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Helium 14.7.16426.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Imploded Software\Helium 14\unins000.exe. Helium 14.7.16426.0's primary file takes around 5.70 MB (5973576 bytes) and is called Helium.App.exe.
Helium 14.7.16426.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.82 MB (12396453
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElevatedCommands.exe (13.57 KB)
- Helium.App.exe (5.70 MB)
- kg.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (740.66 KB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (1.97 MB)
- lame.exe (638.00 KB)
- metaflac.exe (144.00 KB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mpcgain.exe (142.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (982.00 KB)
- VorbisGain.exe (160.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
- wvgain.exe (188.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.7.16426.0
of Helium 14.7.16426.0.
Helium 14.7.16426.0 is a program offered by Imploded Software AB. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Helium 14.7.16426.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Helium 14.7.16426.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Helium 14.7.16426.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Helium 14.7.16426.0". If it is installed on your PC the Helium 14.7.16426.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Helium 14.7.16426.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Helium 14.7.16426.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helium 14.7.16426.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.imploded.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Imploded Software\Helium 14\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Helium 14.7.16426.0.
8. After uninstalling Helium 14.7.16426.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Helium 14.7.16426.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Helium 14.7.16426.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Helium 14.7.16426.0 by Imploded Software AB from your PC, we are not saying that Helium 14.7.16426.0 by Imploded Software AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Helium 14.7.16426.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 11:10:45.493