You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Helium 13.3.15075.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Helium 13.3.15075.0 from your computerImploded Software AB
. You can read more on Imploded Software AB or check for application updates here
. More information about Helium 13.3.15075.0 can be seen at http://www.imploded.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Imploded Software\Helium 13 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Helium 13.3.15075.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Imploded Software\Helium 13\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.42 MB (5681720 bytes) on disk and is labeled Helium.App.exe.
The executables below are part of Helium 13.3.15075.0. They occupy about 11.52 MB (12082053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElevatedCommands.exe (13.55 KB)
- Helium.App.exe (5.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (740.66 KB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (1.97 MB)
- lame.exe (638.00 KB)
- metaflac.exe (144.00 KB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mpcgain.exe (142.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (982.00 KB)
- VorbisGain.exe (160.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
- wvgain.exe (188.00 KB)
The current page applies to Helium 13.3.15075.0 version 13.3.15075.0
Helium 13.3.15075.0 is a program offered by the software company Imploded Software AB. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Helium 13.3.15075.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Helium 13.3.15075.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Helium 13.3.15075.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Helium 13.3.15075.0". The Helium 13.3.15075.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Helium 13.3.15075.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Helium 13.3.15075.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Helium 13.3.15075.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imploded.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Imploded Software\Helium 13\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Helium 13.3.15075.0.
8. After removing Helium 13.3.15075.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Helium 13.3.15075.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Helium 13.3.15075.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Helium 13.3.15075.0 by Imploded Software AB from your PC, we are not saying that Helium 13.3.15075.0 by Imploded Software AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Helium 13.3.15075.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 02:28:39.990