You can find below details on how to uninstall Helium 13.3.15068.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Helium 13.3.15068.0 from your PCImploded Software AB
. You can read more on Imploded Software AB or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Helium 13.3.15068.0 can be seen at http://www.imploded.com/
. Helium 13.3.15068.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Imploded Software\Helium 13 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Helium 13.3.15068.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Imploded Software\Helium 13\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Helium 13.3.15068.0's primary file takes about 5.42 MB (5681720 bytes) and is named Helium.App.exe.
Helium 13.3.15068.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.52 MB (12082053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElevatedCommands.exe (13.55 KB)
- Helium.App.exe (5.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (740.66 KB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (1.97 MB)
- lame.exe (638.00 KB)
- metaflac.exe (144.00 KB)
- mp3gain.exe (120.11 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mpcgain.exe (142.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (982.00 KB)
- VorbisGain.exe (160.00 KB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
- wvgain.exe (188.00 KB)
The current page applies to Helium 13.3.15068.0 version 13.3.15068.0
Helium 13.3.15068.0 is a program offered by the software company Imploded Software AB. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Helium 13.3.15068.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Helium 13.3.15068.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Helium 13.3.15068.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Helium 13.3.15068.0". If it is installed on your PC the Helium 13.3.15068.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Helium 13.3.15068.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Helium 13.3.15068.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helium 13.3.15068.0:
- The software company is: http://www.imploded.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Imploded Software\Helium 13\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Helium 13.3.15068.0.
8. After uninstalling Helium 13.3.15068.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Helium 13.3.15068.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Helium 13.3.15068.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Helium 13.3.15068.0 by Imploded Software AB from your PC, we are not saying that Helium 13.3.15068.0 by Imploded Software AB is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Helium 13.3.15068.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:59:05.830