This page is about Helicopter Wars for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Helicopter Wars from your PCMyRealGames.com
. Check out here
for more details on MyRealGames.com. Click on http://www.myrealgames.com/
to get more data about Helicopter Wars on MyRealGames.com's website. Helicopter Wars is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Helicopter Wars directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Helicopter Wars is "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Helicopter Wars\unins000.exe". Helicopter Wars's primary file takes around 2.87 MB (3010560 bytes) and its name is game.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Helicopter Wars. They take 7.89 MB (8272883
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ApnStub.exe (139.88 KB)
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.76 MB)
Helicopter Wars is a program by MyRealGames.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Helicopter Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Helicopter Wars from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Helicopter Wars or simply click the Search feature and type in "Helicopter Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Helicopter Wars program will be found automatically. When you click Helicopter Wars in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Helicopter Wars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helicopter Wars:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Helicopter Wars\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Helicopter Wars.
8. After uninstalling Helicopter Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Helicopter Wars that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Helicopter Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Helicopter Wars by MyRealGames.com from your PC, we are not saying that Helicopter Wars by MyRealGames.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Helicopter Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 02:44:16.827