Helicopter is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Helicopter from your computerGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. More information on GameTop Pte. Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about Helicopter can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Helicopter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Helicopter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Helic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.87 MB (3010560 bytes) on disk.
Helicopter is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.69 MB (3872421
bytes) on disk:
- desktop.exe (91.00 KB)
- game.exe (45.00 KB)
- Helic.exe (2.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This page is about Helicopter version 1.0
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Helicopter from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Helicopter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\desktop.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\fonts\font1.fnt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\game.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\Helic.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\Helic.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky001.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky003.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky005.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky012.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky014.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky015.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky028.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky032.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky035.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky038.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky051.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky055.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky105.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\skies\sky204.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\terr3.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\terr4.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\levels\terr5.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\reglib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\splash\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\unins000.exe
Helicopter is an application offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Helicopter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Helicopter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Helicopter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Helicopter". If it exists on your system the Helicopter app will be found very quickly. After you select Helicopter in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Helicopter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helicopter:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Helicopter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Helicopter.
8. After uninstalling Helicopter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Helicopter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Helicopter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Helicopter by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Helicopter by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Helicopter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 03:03:29.100