Helicon Remote 2.6.5
Helicon Remote 2.6.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Helicon Remote 2.6.5 from your computerHelicon Soft Ltd.
. More information on Helicon Soft Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html
to get more information about Helicon Remote 2.6.5 on Helicon Soft Ltd.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Helicon Software\Helicon Remote directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Helicon Software\Helicon Remote\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Helicon Remote 2.6.5. Helicon Remote 2.6.5's main file takes around 1.76 MB (1845544 bytes) and its name is HeliconRemote.exe.
Helicon Remote 2.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.58 MB (4807218
bytes) on disk:
- HeliconRemote.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.42 MB)
The current page applies to Helicon Remote 2.6.5 version 2.6.5
Helicon Remote 2.6.5 is an application by Helicon Soft Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Helicon Remote 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Helicon Remote 2.6.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Helicon Remote 2.6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Helicon Remote 2.6.5". The Helicon Remote 2.6.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Helicon Remote 2.6.5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Helicon Remote 2.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Helicon Remote 2.6.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.heliconsoft.com/heliconremote.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Helicon Software\Helicon Remote\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Helicon Remote 2.6.5.
8. After uninstalling Helicon Remote 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Helicon Remote 2.6.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Helicon Remote 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Helicon Remote 2.6.5 by Helicon Soft Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Helicon Remote 2.6.5 by Helicon Soft Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Helicon Remote 2.6.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 15:52:40.570