Helexis Icon Catcher
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Helexis Icon Catcher for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Helexis Icon Catcher from your systemHelexis Software Development
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Helexis Software Development. You can get more details about Helexis Icon Catcher at http://www.iconcatcher.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Helexis\Icon Catcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Helexis Icon Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Helexis\Icon Catcher\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. IconCatcher.exe is the Helexis Icon Catcher's primary executable file and it takes about 548.50 KB (561664 bytes) on disk.
Helexis Icon Catcher contains of the executables below. They take 649.57 KB (665160
bytes) on disk.
- IconCatcher.exe (548.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.07 KB)
Helexis Icon Catcher is a program by the software company Helexis Software Development. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Helexis Icon Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Helexis Icon Catcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Helexis Icon Catcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Helexis Icon Catcher". The Helexis Icon Catcher app will be found automatically. After you select Helexis Icon Catcher in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Helexis Icon Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helexis Icon Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.iconcatcher.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Helexis\Icon Catcher\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Helexis Icon Catcher.
8. After removing Helexis Icon Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Helexis Icon Catcher which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Helexis Icon Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Helexis Icon Catcher by Helexis Software Development from your computer, we are not saying that Helexis Icon Catcher by Helexis Software Development is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Helexis Icon Catcher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:03:07.637