This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hedgewars for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hedgewars from your computerHedgewars Project
. Further information on Hedgewars Project can be seen here
. More information about Hedgewars can be seen at http://www.hedgewars.org/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Hedgewars 0.9.21 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Hedgewars by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hedgewars 0.9.21\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called hedgewars.exe and occupies 18.22 MB (19105672 bytes).
Hedgewars contains of the executables below. They take 27.84 MB (29191505
bytes) on disk.
- hedgewars-server.exe (8.09 MB)
- hedgewars.exe (18.22 MB)
- hwengine.exe (1.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.90 KB)
The current page applies to Hedgewars version 0.9.21
only. Click on the links below for other Hedgewars versions:
...click to view all...
Hedgewars is an application by the software company Hedgewars Project. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Hedgewars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Hedgewars from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hedgewars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hedgewars". The Hedgewars program will be found very quickly. When you select Hedgewars in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hedgewars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hedgewars:
- The publisher is: http://www.hedgewars.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hedgewars 0.9.21\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hedgewars.
8. After uninstalling Hedgewars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hedgewars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hedgewars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hedgewars by Hedgewars Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Hedgewars by Hedgewars Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hedgewars in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 03:54:27.827