Hebrew Pronounced 1.0
Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 from your computerTheoShare
. You can find out more on TheoShare or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.theoshare.com
to get more info about Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 on TheoShare's website. Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TheoShare\Hebrew directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\TheoShare\Hebrew\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hebrew Pronounced 1.0. Hebrew Pronounced 1.0's main file takes around 3.45 MB (3616256 bytes) and is called hebrew.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Hebrew Pronounced 1.0. They take about 4.09 MB (4284170
bytes) on disk.
- hebrew.exe (3.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The current page applies to Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 version 1.0
Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 is a program marketed by TheoShare. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hebrew Pronounced 1.0". The Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hebrew Pronounced 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hebrew Pronounced 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.theoshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TheoShare\Hebrew\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hebrew Pronounced 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Hebrew Pronounced 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 by TheoShare from your computer, nor are we saying that Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 by TheoShare is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hebrew Pronounced 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 20:59:44.323