Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01
How to uninstall Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 from your PC
Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by Heatsoft Corporation
. More info about Heatsoft Corporation can be found here
. More info about the application Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 can be found at http://www.clonecleaner.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HCC Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HCC Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled HCCPro.exe and its approximative size is 779.00 KB (797696 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01. They occupy 1.43 MB (1495386
bytes) on disk.
- HCCPro.exe (779.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.012
of Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01.
A way to delete Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 is an application offered by Heatsoft Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01". If it exists on your system the Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.clonecleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HCC Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01.
8. After uninstalling Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 by Heatsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 by Heatsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Heatsoft Clone Cleaner 2.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 16:15:02.810