This info is about Heat Alert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Heat Alert from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. Heat Alert is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Heat Alert is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and it has a size of 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes).
Heat Alert is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Heat Alert.
Heat Alert is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Heat Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Heat Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Heat Alert or simply click the Search field and type in "Heat Alert". The Heat Alert program will be found automatically. When you select Heat Alert in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Heat Alert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Heat Alert.
8. After uninstalling Heat Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Heat Alert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Heat Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Heat Alert by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Heat Alert by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Heat Alert supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 09:51:44.997