HearthstoneTracker is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HearthstoneTracker from your PCHearthstoneTracker.com
. Additional info about HearthstoneTracker.com can be seen here
. Please open http://hearthstonetracker.com
if you want to read more on HearthstoneTracker on HearthstoneTracker.com's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HearthstoneTracker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for HearthstoneTracker is C:\Program Files (x86)\HearthstoneTracker\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled HearthCap.exe and it has a size of 7.10 MB (7441920 bytes).
HearthstoneTracker is comprised of the following executables which take 7.18 MB (7523661
bytes) on disk:
- EasyHookSvc.exe (8.00 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (8.00 KB)
- HearthCap.exe (7.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (55.83 KB)
The current web page applies to HearthstoneTracker version 184.108.40.206969
only. Click on the links below for other HearthstoneTracker versions:
HearthstoneTracker is an application by HearthstoneTracker.com. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove HearthstoneTracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HearthstoneTracker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HearthstoneTracker or simply click the Search field and type in "HearthstoneTracker". If it is installed on your PC the HearthstoneTracker app will be found very quickly. After you click HearthstoneTracker in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HearthstoneTracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HearthstoneTracker:
- The web site of the program is: http://hearthstonetracker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HearthstoneTracker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HearthstoneTracker.
8. After uninstalling HearthstoneTracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HearthstoneTracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HearthstoneTracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HearthstoneTracker by HearthstoneTracker.com from your PC, nor are we saying that HearthstoneTracker by HearthstoneTracker.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HearthstoneTracker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:37:59.683