Heart's Medicine: Season One
This web page is about Heart's Medicine: Season One for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Heart's Medicine: Season One from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Heart's Medicine: Season One on WildTangent's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HeartsMedicineSeasonOne directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Heart's Medicine: Season One's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HeartsMedicineSeasonOne\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.20 MB (8601816 bytes) on disk and is called GH Hearts Medicine s1-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of Heart's Medicine: Season One. They occupy an average of 12.98 MB (13614880
bytes) on disk.
- GH Hearts Medicine s1-WT.exe (8.20 MB)
- GH Hearts Medicine s1.exe (4.41 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Heart's Medicine: Season One. You can find here a few links to other Heart's Medicine: Season One releases:
Heart's Medicine: Season One is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Heart's Medicine: Season One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Heart's Medicine: Season One from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Heart's Medicine: Season One or simply click the Search field and type in "Heart's Medicine: Season One". If it is installed on your PC the Heart's Medicine: Season One application will be found very quickly. After you select Heart's Medicine: Season One in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Heart's Medicine: Season One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Heart's Medicine: Season One:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HeartsMedicineSeasonOne\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Heart's Medicine: Season One.
8. After removing Heart's Medicine: Season One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Heart's Medicine: Season One that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Heart's Medicine: Season One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Heart's Medicine: Season One by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Heart's Medicine: Season One by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Heart's Medicine: Season One supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:36:31.410