You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HealtheApp 4.1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall HealtheApp 4.1 from your systemMicrolife Medical Home Solutions, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microlife Medical Home Solutions, Inc.. More data about the application HealtheApp 4.1 can be seen at http://www.MiMHS.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microlife\HealtheApp 4.1 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for HealtheApp 4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microlife\HealtheApp 4.1\Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) on disk and is named HealtheApp.exe.
The following executables are contained in HealtheApp 4.1. They occupy 299.48 KB (306671
bytes) on disk.
- HealtheApp.exe (132.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (167.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of HealtheApp 4.1.
HealtheApp 4.1 is a program marketed by Microlife Medical Home Solutions, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HealtheApp 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HealtheApp 4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HealtheApp 4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HealtheApp 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the HealtheApp 4.1 application will be found automatically. After you click HealtheApp 4.1 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HealtheApp 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HealtheApp 4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.MiMHS.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microlife\HealtheApp 4.1\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HealtheApp 4.1.
8. After uninstalling HealtheApp 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HealtheApp 4.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HealtheApp 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HealtheApp 4.1 by Microlife Medical Home Solutions, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HealtheApp 4.1 by Microlife Medical Home Solutions, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HealtheApp 4.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 23:55:33.973