This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Head Shot for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Head Shot from your computerIndie Game Group
. More information on Indie Game Group can be seen here
. Click on http://www.headshotthegame.com
to get more information about Head Shot on Indie Game Group's website. The application is usually located in the C:\GAMES\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Head Shot folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Head Shot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.73 MB (2860832 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Head Shot. They take about 18.57 MB (19471752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.39 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Head Shot is a program marketed by Indie Game Group. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Head Shot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Head Shot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Head Shot or simply click the Search field and type in "Head Shot". If it is installed on your PC the Head Shot application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Head Shot in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Head Shot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Head Shot:
- The software company is: http://www.headshotthegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Head Shot.
8. After uninstalling Head Shot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Head Shot which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Head Shot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Head Shot by Indie Game Group from your PC, we are not saying that Head Shot by Indie Game Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Head Shot supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 08:52:13.640