Hddb File Search
Hddb File Search is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hddb File Search from your systemhddb.xp-zed.com
. More information on hddb.xp-zed.com can be seen here
. Hddb File Search is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-zed\hddb folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Hddb File Search's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\xp-zed\hddb\uninstall.exe. Hddb_Gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 86.50 KB (88576 bytes) on disk.
Hddb File Search is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.42 MB (1493773
bytes) on disk:
- FileHasher.exe (143.00 KB)
- hddb.exe (1,015.50 KB)
- Hddb_Gui.exe (86.50 KB)
- Hddb_Srv.exe (146.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.26 KB)
This page is about Hddb File Search version 2.0.0
alone. For other Hddb File Search versions please click below:
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Hddb File Search from your PC.Registry keys:
Hddb File Search is an application by the software company hddb.xp-zed.com. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Hddb File Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hddb File Search with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hddb File Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hddb File Search". The Hddb File Search app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hddb File Search in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hddb File Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hddb File Search.
8. After removing Hddb File Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hddb File Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hddb File Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hddb File Search by hddb.xp-zed.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Hddb File Search by hddb.xp-zed.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hddb File Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:27:10.050