You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HdMoviesHub for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HdMoviesHub from your PCHdMoviesHub
. More information on HdMoviesHub can be found here
. Usually the HdMoviesHub program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. HdMoviesHub's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge SxS\Application\msedge.exe. HdMoviesHub's main file takes about 821.39 KB (841104 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
HdMoviesHub installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.82 MB (20782560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (821.39 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (792.89 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (97.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.46 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (1,001.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.36 MB)
- msedge_pwa_launcher.exe (1.39 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,002.39 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (472.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.40 MB)
The current web page applies to HdMoviesHub version 1.0
HdMoviesHub is an application by HdMoviesHub. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase HdMoviesHub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HdMoviesHub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HdMoviesHub or simply click the Search field and type in "HdMoviesHub". The HdMoviesHub app will be found very quickly. When you select HdMoviesHub in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HdMoviesHub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HdMoviesHub.
8. After uninstalling HdMoviesHub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HdMoviesHub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HdMoviesHub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HdMoviesHub by HdMoviesHub from your PC, we are not saying that HdMoviesHub by HdMoviesHub is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HdMoviesHub supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 10:09:04.987