You can find below details on how to remove Hazmap3D for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Hazmap3D from your PCMicropack (Engineering) Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Micropack (Engineering) Ltd. More information about Hazmap3D can be found at http://www.micropack.co.uk/
. Usually the Hazmap3D program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Micropack\Hazmap3D folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Hazmap3D is C:\Program Files\Micropack\Hazmap3D\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Hazmap3D.exe and occupies 707.00 KB (723968 bytes).
Hazmap3D installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.38 MB (1446565
bytes) on disk.
- Hazmap3D.exe (707.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This info is about Hazmap3D version 1.0
Hazmap3D is a program released by Micropack (Engineering) Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Hazmap3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hazmap3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hazmap3D or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hazmap3D". If it exists on your system the Hazmap3D program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hazmap3D in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hazmap3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hazmap3D:
- The software company is: http://www.micropack.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Micropack\Hazmap3D\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hazmap3D.
8. After removing Hazmap3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hazmap3D that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hazmap3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hazmap3D by Micropack (Engineering) Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Hazmap3D by Micropack (Engineering) Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hazmap3D supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:47:57.523