Hava Cıva! 2.50
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hava Cıva! 2.50 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hava Cıva! 2.50 from your PChttp://www.shenturk.com
. You can read more on http://www.shenturk.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.shenturk.com
to get more data about Hava Cıva! 2.50 on http://www.shenturk.com's website. Usually the Hava Cıva! 2.50 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Hava Civa directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Hava Cıva! 2.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hava Civa\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called HavaCiva.exe and it has a size of 644.50 KB (659968 bytes).
Hava Cıva! 2.50 is composed of the following executables which take 705.94 KB (722883
bytes) on disk:
- HavaCiva.exe (644.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.50
of Hava Cıva! 2.50.
Hava Cıva! 2.50 is a program released by http://www.shenturk.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Hava Cıva! 2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hava Cıva! 2.50 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hava Cıva! 2.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hava Cıva! 2.50". If it exists on your system the Hava Cıva! 2.50 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hava Cıva! 2.50 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hava Cıva! 2.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hava Cıva! 2.50:
- The publisher is: http://www.shenturk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hava Civa\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hava Cıva! 2.50.
8. After uninstalling Hava Cıva! 2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hava Cıva! 2.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hava Cıva! 2.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hava Cıva! 2.50 by http://www.shenturk.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Hava Cıva! 2.50 by http://www.shenturk.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hava Cıva! 2.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:16:30.940