Hauppauge WinTV 8.5
Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 from your computerHauppauge Computer Works
. More information about Hauppauge Computer Works can be read here
. You can remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WinTV8.exe and occupies 3.92 MB (4106024 bytes).
Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 contains of the executables below. They take 8.03 MB (8424336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (432.00 KB)
- RestartTVServer.exe (373.79 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (22.29 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.92 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.79 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (757.29 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (760.29 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
- PsExec.exe (372.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5.36137
of Hauppauge WinTV 8.5. For other Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 is a program released by the software company Hauppauge Computer Works. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8.5". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 8.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.5.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, we are not saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 20:41:45.657