Haunted is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Haunted from your PCR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Check out here
for more info on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. More details about Haunted can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Haunted program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Haunted directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Haunted by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Haunted\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk and is titled Haunted.exe.
Haunted contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.07 MB (1126400
bytes) on disk.
- Haunted-Settings.exe (84.00 KB)
- Haunted.exe (28.00 KB)
- AtlasCreationTool.exe (988.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Haunted.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\[R.G. Mechanics] Haunted.torrent
Haunted is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Haunted is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Haunted from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Haunted or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Haunted". If it is installed on your PC the Haunted app will be found very quickly. After you click Haunted in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Haunted, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Haunted:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Haunted\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Haunted.
8. After removing Haunted, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Haunted that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Haunted with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Haunted by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your PC, nor are we saying that Haunted by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Haunted supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-09 15:56:04.270