Haunted House Mysteries
Haunted House Mysteries is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Haunted House Mysteries from your PCKOGamer.com
. More information on KOGamer.com can be found here
. More details about Haunted House Mysteries can be seen at http://www.kogamer.com
. Usually the Haunted House Mysteries program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Haunted House Mysteries directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Haunted House Mysteries is "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Haunted House Mysteries\unins000.exe". Haunted House Mysteries.exe is the Haunted House Mysteries's primary executable file and it takes approximately 599.00 KB (613376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Haunted House Mysteries. They take about 3.83 MB (4019994
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (2.57 MB)
- Haunted House Mysteries.exe (599.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Haunted House Mysteries is an application by the software company KOGamer.com. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Haunted House Mysteries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Haunted House Mysteries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Haunted House Mysteries or simply click the Search feature and type in "Haunted House Mysteries". If it exists on your system the Haunted House Mysteries app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Haunted House Mysteries in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Haunted House Mysteries, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Haunted House Mysteries:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kogamer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Haunted House Mysteries\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Haunted House Mysteries.
8. After uninstalling Haunted House Mysteries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Haunted House Mysteries that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Haunted House Mysteries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Haunted House Mysteries by KOGamer.com from your PC, we are not saying that Haunted House Mysteries by KOGamer.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Haunted House Mysteries in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-27 21:27:07.597