This page is about Haunted Domains for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Haunted Domains from your PCMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Further information on My World My Apps Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.allgameshome.com/
to get more information about Haunted Domains on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. Haunted Domains is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Haunted Domains directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Haunted Domains is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Haunted Domains\unins000.exe. Haunted Domains's primary file takes around 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) and is named Haunted Domains.exe.
Haunted Domains is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.90 MB (5137690
bytes) on disk:
- engine.exe (4.11 MB)
- Haunted Domains.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Haunted Domains.
Haunted Domains is a program released by My World My Apps Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Haunted Domains is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Haunted Domains from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Haunted Domains or simply activate the Search field and type in "Haunted Domains". If it exists on your system the Haunted Domains application will be found automatically. When you click Haunted Domains in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Haunted Domains, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Haunted Domains:
- The software company is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\Haunted Domains\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Haunted Domains.
8. After removing Haunted Domains, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Haunted Domains that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Haunted Domains using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Haunted Domains by My World My Apps Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Haunted Domains by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Haunted Domains supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 09:05:23.273