Haunted Castle Screensaver
A way to uninstall Haunted Castle Screensaver from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Haunted Castle Screensaver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by ScenicReflections.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ScenicReflections.com. More information about the application Haunted Castle Screensaver can be found at http://www.ScenicReflections.com
. Haunted Castle Screensaver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScenicReflections\Haunted Castle Screensaver directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Haunted Castle Screensaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScenicReflections\Haunted Castle Screensaver\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the Haunted Castle Screensaver's primary executable file and it occupies around 61.30 KB (62767 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Haunted Castle Screensaver. They take an average of 61.30 KB (62767
bytes) on disk.
How to remove Haunted Castle Screensaver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Haunted Castle Screensaver is a program released by the software company ScenicReflections.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Haunted Castle Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Haunted Castle Screensaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Haunted Castle Screensaver". If it is installed on your PC the Haunted Castle Screensaver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Haunted Castle Screensaver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Haunted Castle Screensaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Haunted Castle Screensaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ScenicReflections.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScenicReflections\Haunted Castle Screensaver\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Haunted Castle Screensaver.
8. After removing Haunted Castle Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Haunted Castle Screensaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Haunted Castle Screensaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Haunted Castle Screensaver:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Haunted Castle Screensaver by ScenicReflections.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Haunted Castle Screensaver by ScenicReflections.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Haunted Castle Screensaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-12 14:49:01.093