You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Haunt for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Haunt from your systemGameHitZone.com
. Take a look here
for more information on GameHitZone.com. Click on http://www.gamehitzone.com/
to get more information about Haunt on GameHitZone.com's website. Haunt is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Haunt folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Haunt is C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Haunt\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Haunt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.43 MB (2544304 bytes) on disk.
Haunt contains of the executables below. They take 12.42 MB (13018329
bytes) on disk.
- H.exe (56.67 KB)
- Haunt.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- _Haunt.exe (8.73 MB)
Haunt has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Haunt 1,38 3D Slank horror adventure spil.exe
Haunt is an application released by GameHitZone.com. Some users want to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Haunt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Haunt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Haunt or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Haunt". If it exists on your system the Haunt app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Haunt in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Haunt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Haunt:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Haunt\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Haunt.
8. After uninstalling Haunt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Haunt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Haunt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Haunt by GameHitZone.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Haunt by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Haunt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:42:18.473