HashTools 3.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HashTools 3.0 from your PCBinary Fortress Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Binary Fortress Software. More details about the app HashTools 3.0 can be found at http://www.binaryfortress.com/HashTools/
. Usually the HashTools 3.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HashTools directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HashTools 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HashTools\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.48 MB (2600464 bytes) on disk and is called HashTools.exe.
HashTools 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.61 MB (3780144
bytes) on disk.
- HashTools.exe (2.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of HashTools 3.0.
HashTools 3.0 is an application offered by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HashTools 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HashTools 3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HashTools 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HashTools 3.0". If it exists on your system the HashTools 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HashTools 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HashTools 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HashTools 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.binaryfortress.com/HashTools/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HashTools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HashTools 3.0.
8. After removing HashTools 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HashTools 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HashTools 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HashTools 3.0 by Binary Fortress Software from your PC, nor are we saying that HashTools 3.0 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HashTools 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 10:37:46.803