HashTab Shell Extension 1.9
This web page is about HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 from your computerCody Batt
. Open here
for more info on Cody Batt. Click on http://beeblebrox.org/hashtab
to get more facts about HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 on Cody Batt's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 47.62 KB (48758 bytes) on disk and is called uninst.exe.
HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 47.62 KB (48758
bytes) on disk.
This page is about HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 version 1.9
HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 is a program offered by the software company Cody Batt. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HashTab Shell Extension 1.9". The HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HashTab Shell Extension 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HashTab Shell Extension 1.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://beeblebrox.org/hashtab
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HashTab Shell Extension 1.9.
8. After removing HashTab Shell Extension 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 by Cody Batt from your computer, we are not saying that HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 by Cody Batt is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HashTab Shell Extension 1.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:20:08.670