This page contains thorough information on how to remove HashOnClick for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HashOnClick from your computer2BrightSparks
. More information about 2BrightSparks can be found here
. More details about HashOnClick can be found at http://www.2BrightSparks.com
. HashOnClick is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\HashOnClick directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\HashOnClick\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HashOnClick. The application's main executable file occupies 6.99 MB (7332832 bytes) on disk and is named HashOnClickEXE.exe.
HashOnClick contains of the executables below. They take 13.97 MB (14647200
bytes) on disk.
- HashOnClickEXE.exe (6.99 MB)
- HOC.exe (5.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about HashOnClick version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other HashOnClick versions:
HashOnClick is a program marketed by 2BrightSparks. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove HashOnClick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HashOnClick from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HashOnClick or simply click the Search feature and type in "HashOnClick". The HashOnClick program will be found automatically. After you select HashOnClick in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HashOnClick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HashOnClick:
- The publisher is: http://www.2BrightSparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\HashOnClick\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HashOnClick.
8. After removing HashOnClick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HashOnClick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HashOnClick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HashOnClick by 2BrightSparks from your computer, we are not saying that HashOnClick by 2BrightSparks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HashOnClick supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 05:17:14.793