Hash Tool is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hash Tool from your systemDigitalVolcano
. You can read more on DigitalVolcano or check for application updates here
. More information about Hash Tool can be found at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Hash Tool is C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Hash_Tool.exe is the Hash Tool's main executable file and it occupies around 90.50 KB (92672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hash Tool. They take an average of 779.84 KB (798554
bytes) on disk.
- Hash_Tool.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.34 KB)
This info is about Hash Tool version 1.1
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Hash Tool.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hash Tool:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Hash Tool when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\Hash_Tool.exe
- C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hash Tool_is1
Hash Tool is a program offered by DigitalVolcano. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Hash Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hash Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hash Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Hash Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Hash Tool program will be found very quickly. When you click Hash Tool in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hash Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hash Tool:
- The software company is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hash Tool.
8. After uninstalling Hash Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hash Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hash Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hash Tool by DigitalVolcano from your PC, nor are we saying that Hash Tool by DigitalVolcano is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hash Tool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:21:27.230