This page contains complete information on how to remove Hash It! for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hash It! from your computerA Steve Creation/Convergence
. More information on A Steve Creation/Convergence can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hash It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Hash It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hash It!\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Hash It!\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Hash It!.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk.
Hash It! is comprised of the following executables which occupy 747.50 KB (765440
bytes) on disk:
- Hash It!.exe (180.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
This data is about Hash It! version 1.0
Hash It! is an application marketed by A Steve Creation/Convergence. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Hash It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hash It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hash It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hash It!". If it exists on your system the Hash It! program will be found automatically. When you select Hash It! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hash It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hash It!.
8. After removing Hash It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hash It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hash It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hash It! by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your PC, we are not saying that Hash It! by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hash It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:32:53.010