You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Hasła 1.14 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Hasła 1.14 from your computerBLITZ-ART
. Open here
for more information on BLITZ-ART. Click on http://www.blitz-art.com
to get more details about Hasła 1.14 on BLITZ-ART's website. Usually the Hasła 1.14 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hasła directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Hasła 1.14's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hasła\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 87.00 KB (89088 bytes) on disk and is called hasla.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hasła 1.14. They occupy an average of 763.51 KB (781832
bytes) on disk.
- hasla.exe (87.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14
of Hasła 1.14.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by Hasła 1.14 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Hasła 1.14.exe
Hasła 1.14 is an application offered by BLITZ-ART. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Hasła 1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hasła 1.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hasła 1.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hasła 1.14". If it exists on your system the Hasła 1.14 program will be found automatically. When you select Hasła 1.14 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hasła 1.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hasła 1.14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blitz-art.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hasła\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hasła 1.14.
8. After uninstalling Hasła 1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hasła 1.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hasła 1.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hasła 1.14 by BLITZ-ART from your computer, nor are we saying that Hasła 1.14 by BLITZ-ART is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hasła 1.14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 21:26:22.147