Harold is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Harold from your PCR.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm. You can get more details related to Harold at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Harold program is placed in the C:\Program Files\R.G. Mechanics\Harold directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Harold is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Harold\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Harold's primary file takes around 10.69 MB (11213824 bytes) and its name is Harold.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Harold. They occupy 10.69 MB (11213824
bytes) on disk.
Harold is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Harold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Harold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Harold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Harold". If it is installed on your PC the Harold app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Harold in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Harold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Harold:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Harold\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Harold.
8. After removing Harold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Harold which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Harold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Harold by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm from your computer, we are not saying that Harold by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Harold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:05:36.037