You can find below details on how to uninstall Harmony Practice for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Harmony Practice from your PCFausto Torre
. You can find out more on Fausto Torre or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Harmony Practice at http://www.harmony-practice.net/
. Usually the Harmony Practice application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Harmony Practice directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Harmony Practice\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Harmony Practice. Harmony Practice 3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.25 MB (4460544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Harmony Practice. They take an average of 5.67 MB (5947074
bytes) on disk.
- Harmony Practice 3.exe (4.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (728.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Harmony Practice.
Harmony Practice is a program marketed by the software company Fausto Torre. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Harmony Practice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Harmony Practice from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Harmony Practice or simply click the Search field and type in "Harmony Practice". The Harmony Practice program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Harmony Practice in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Harmony Practice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Harmony Practice:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.harmony-practice.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Harmony Practice\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Harmony Practice.
8. After removing Harmony Practice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Harmony Practice which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Harmony Practice with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Harmony Practice by Fausto Torre from your computer, nor are we saying that Harmony Practice by Fausto Torre is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Harmony Practice in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 15:01:26.903